Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Looking for a sweetheart, ivory, tea length reception dress

Hello to all!!!  I am in desperate need of a reasonably priced  ivory, sweetheart tea length reception dress for my wedding in July 7, 2012 that will take place in Virginia.  I am finding it hard to find "the one".  I love embroidery also!!  If you have one that I could buy from you or know of websites that have reasonably priced dresses, please let me know.  I live in Vegas.  THANKS!! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Looking for a sweetheart, ivory, tea length reception dress

• Options
    edited January 2012
    http://www.morilee.com/bridesmaids/affairs

most of these come in white and ivory. Here in OH, nearly every (independent) bridal shop carries Mori Lee bridesmaid dresses, so I don't think you'd have any trouble finding them.

If you have trouble or want a cheaper price, a common suggestion on the boards for inexpensive, *authentic* dresses online is Pearl's Place, which is based in Louisiana. I don't have their info, so maybe someone else will help with that, but I'm sure a Google search would suffice.

This one is my wedding dress, and I am so happy with it. I'm sure you'd be very happy with the quality, especially if its just for the reception.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    I answered you with some links in the other thread.  Davids Bridal has some really cute tea-length dresses, which I linked to in the other thread.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    Try Unique Vintage and Dolly Couture. Both have lots of tea length dresses.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone.  I was even considering buying a long gown and getting it cut into a tea length style but geesh...do I have to spend hundreds of more dollars??     :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'd check David's bridal
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards