Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

What kind of veil goes best with my dress?

Hey ladies!

I am trying to decide if I want a veil or not.... well, I mean I want one i just can't decide what would look best with my dress and on me.Laughing

I want something short - like elbow length or shorter - so i guess my problem is I can't decide if putting lace on my veil would be too much with the lace on my dress. Or if i should just go very simple and just get some beading???? I am going to wear my hair loosely up and probly put the veil under where my hair is pinned up (if that makes sense)

Any recommendations or am i just being crazy indecisive? haha.

Re: What kind of veil goes best with my dress?

• Options
    Your dress is very pretty & very detailed, like mine was. In fact, it reminds me of my dress. I went with a elbow length veil which the seamstress put on a comb for me. The one I tried on in the store had a lot of beading (which matched my dress) but when he made mine, he put less, dispersed them more and it looked really nice.

I agree with jagore. If you do lace, a very thin layer all the way around would be best as to not take away from the beauty of your dess. Or if you are having it custom made, you could ask your seamstress if they can match some of the lace detail in your dress and put that on the actual veil with just a thin piping layer at the end. I don't know if you can see mine well from my married bio, but something like that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards