Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Groom/Groomsmen

I have been hearing a lot of people say that the Groom and the Groomsmen should not be in the same complete tux.....is it a problem for the groom to wear the same thing as his groomsmen and just wear a different flower to distinguish him from the other guys?

Re: Groom/Groomsmen

• Options
    I think that is just fine. So long as there is a little something different in color as you mentioned, I think it's perfectly acceptable. That's likely what I'll be doing as well.
  • Options
    The most important thing is what THEY want, not what people say they "should" have. Your FI should make this decision himself.

Besides, I very much doubt that anyone would ever notice slight differences between similar black tuxes.
  • Options
    I think that people will figure out who the groom is when he's the guy saying vows and kissing the bride.  I can't imagine that anyone will have a hard time figuring out which guy is the groom and which are the GM.  If they can't figure it out on their own, a different flower on their lapel isn't going to help.

"Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards