Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

a dress that he will love

So I think I am down to two dresses. this is a second wedding for both of us, but the first REAL love for both of us. The venue is not nailed down but we are leaning toward an outdoor wedding under a oak alley with a vintage feel. I want to take his breath away and I know he will love whatever I wear because he loves me. Anyway, guy friends like first dress and girl friends like second dress. I love both for different reasons and they are around same price. Soooo..... what do ya'll think? Which dress will take his breath away and work for outdoor wedding?

Re: a dress that he will love

• Options
    So I think I am down to two dresses. this is a second wedding for both of us, but the first REAL love for both of us. The venue is not nailed down but we are leaning toward an outdoor wedding under a oak alley with a vintage feel. I want to take his breath away and I know he will love whatever I wear because he loves me. Anyway, guy friends like first dress and girl friends like second dress. I love both for different reasons and they are around same price. Soooo..... what do ya'll think? Which dress will take his breath away and work for outdoor wedding?

• Options
    Very tough choice, they are both equally gorgeous in my mind. I lean towards the second because I like different style dresses and I think it's a bit sexier, although the first I think is classier so it really depends what you're going for. I think for what you're describing the first one may be the way to go.
    2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • Options
    Well, I am bias because the first dress is VERY close to my dress. LOL!

But that aside, I think the first dress works better for an outdoor weddingl
    And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image
  • Options
    I think the first is much more flattering on you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    I like them both the same!

Still, I think I'd go with the first one mainly because it's more of a classic shape. The second one is gorgeous as well, but trendy. Plus it goes better with an outdoor wedding.

More importantly, the first one really makes your figure look AMAZING!!! (I know I don't know you, but it makes your boobs look awesome!) the second one looks good on you, but it's not the same "wow" factor.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I think the first one.  It looks amazing on you, would be great for an outdoor wedding and has more a vintage-y vibe.  Plus, if guy friends like it better, there's a good chance your FI will too.

Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    I agree with PP...I like the first one the best.
  • Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    I think the first dress is way more flattering and slimming. They both look great but hands down I prefer the first one. The second one is too trendy IMO.
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    They're both beautiful, but I really like the first one and I think it will better suit your venue.

I'm a little surprised that the girls like the second (sexier) dress more than the guys do.  I'd think the guys would be all over that one.  Maybe it's because guys don't think too much about dresses and the first one is more traditional and familiar.
    murrayed
  • Options
    I think the 1st one will work better for an outdoor wedding. the 2nd one is a little bit too "sexy" looking! Hope this helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I definitely like the first one better and think it will be better for an outdoor wedding.
  • Options
    They're both great, but I think #1 is more flattering on you!
  • Options

#1 looks amazing on you!

• Options
    number one, it's super flattering and goddeslike on you, two I think is less flattering
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I think he would agree with the majority also. The first one is a Maggie Sottero stlye Ireland. It was lovely and breezy. It is now my number one choice with your feedback!
  • Options
    I agree with PP, number one looks amazing on you.
  • Options

I love the first one on you.  you sure know how to pose for the camera!  Got some attitude there.  :)

• Options
    I think you've decided, but I'm another for #1.
  • Options
    I think I have decided but it feels like i have changed my mind ten times! I still have time to change my mind! LOL!
  • Options
    Thanks loritajean! I think it makes my boobs look great too! That is probably why the guys like it better which means my fiance will like it better too!
  • Options
    EffieBEffieB member
    First Comment
    I like the first one that makes you look slimer.  P.S some jewelry will adds your charm.  You know " Dinnel " ? Its jewelry set may suit you.
  • Options

#1 for sure

• Options
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's a hard one!!! The first is romantic and the second is contempory. What were you aiming with the wedding them beach romantic? Then  1 is it. If not then 2 is it.
    Definition of WEDDING 1: a marriage ceremony usually with its accompanying festivities : nuptials 2: an act, process, or instance of joining in close association 3: a wedding anniversary or its celebration! Hence a 2nd wedding forum isn't JUST for ppl getting married again! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards