Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Bridesmaid dress help, please. PIP

So I ordered Sophia Tolli's Isabella, picture below...

Now I'm trying to find bridesmaids dresses that will work for my bridesmaids. I have 4 bridesmaids, a junior bridesmaid, and a flower girl. My wedding is going to be July 7th, here in NH and my colors are going to be blue and purple. My flowers are going to be mostly blue, so I would like to do purple for my bridesmaids. My bridesmaids are all different sizes, starting at a size 0 and 4'11" to a size 18 and 5'6". We went to look last Thursday and didn't have much success making any decisions. 2 of my bridesmaids say they would like short because of the time of year and 2 I know will want long. We did find 2 that my MOH liked, but I know my other bridesmaid that is a size 18 would be uncomfortable in both of them. They were both Alfred Angelo styles 7170 and 7043.

I guess I'm looking for advice from people as to if it would look off if I have 2 bridesmaids in short and 2 in long or even 3 in long and 1 in short. Also if a dress as simple as style 7170 would look ok with my dress because my dress is so ornate or do I need something with some more detail. We did think of adding a broach to the center of the front. My MOH and I are going to look at going again this weekend to a couple of other stores, including Marry and Tux where I bought my dress, David's Bridal, and another salon that carries Bill Levkoff dresses since I've liked his dresses since I started looking. If anyone has advice or even suggestions on dresses or what to do about the lengths I'd really appreciate any help. :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker Untitled
image 218 Invited image 130 Are ready to party!! image 79 Are missing out. :(image 10 Are making me wait. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards