Attire & Accessories Forum

Vogue Royale Maggie Sottero

I love this dress, but I'm afraid it won't look good on my size 12 frame. Have any brides around a size 12 tried the vogue royale and liked the way it fit? Any photos would be great.

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3112LT&backUrl=%2fviewBride.aspx%3fId%3d8657%26backUrl%3d%252fdress.aspx%253fpage%253d25%2526style%253dA3112LT

Re: Vogue Royale Maggie Sottero

• I tried this dress on.. I don't have photos because I took it off immediately - it just didn't fit well. I'm probably biased though, as the dress is not my style to begin with. What I hated the most was the bust - I just didn't find it flattering on me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love this dress too! It's on my favorites. :)

I had a prom dress that had the same gathered bust look. I had a D bust at the time and I was a 12 as well. The shape was flattering on me. I'm really short too, if that helps. I will probably try this one on wherever I can find it!!
  • On the page you linked, there's a section called "Maggie Bride Testimonials".  You should click on those links- they are pics and stories submitted by brides who bought and wore that particular dress for their weddings.
    "Plus who needs a purse when you have a wedding dress? Those things are like walking hobo bags just waiting to be stuffed with surprise treasures." -Wedinator.com image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards