Attire & Accessories Forum

Has anyone used Jay's Bridal?

So I looked on Jay's Bridal for the Alfred Angelo dresses I'm considering for the WP and each dress is at least $20 off on Jay's Bridal, one of them is almost $50 off....

But I don't know if I trust the site, you know? I'd rather order them from Alfred Angelo....but if they could be that much cheaper that'd be nice.

Any experiences with them?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Has anyone used Jay's Bridal?

• I used Jay's for my dress and my BM dresses.  I went to their actual store in Gainesville, FL and then ordered online (because I live in California).  They are great to work with and if you have any questions you can talk with their online people.  They will sell you the exact same dresses you would get if you ordered form the AA website.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yep, you're safe with Jay's.  Their store is close to where I live, and many many brides have given them great reviews :).
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • How are the sizes? Since your just order a 4 or 6...obviously you have to do alterations probably.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm looking to order my dress from their site as well. Glad it's gotten mixed reviews.

If I need the dress for our July Wedding, should I do the rush delivery?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards