Attire & Accessories Forum

Kennedy Blue Bridesmaid Dresses

Has anyone bought bridesmaid dresses from the new Kennedy Blue line? 

My bridesmaids saw them online and love them, but we live in Canada and can't do the $1 try before you buy and we also can't get to their store in Minnesota to try them on.

Is the quality as good as it looks online?  Are the colours on the website accurate?  How is the sizing?

They seem willing to take the risk because they love the dress design, but I'm worried about purchasing something online without trying it on first.  If it doesn't fit, they'd have to ship it back and pay for that extra cost. 
~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Kennedy Blue Bridesmaid Dresses

• If shipping in Canada is an issue, there are tons of places that are along the boarder and will let you ship to them, you just drive across and pick them up small fee.
  • We can ship them to Canada, we just can't participate in their program where they send you the dress for $1 and you can try it on before you buy it.  That is only available in the US.
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Hi!
    Did you end up purchasing the Kennedy Blue bridesmaid dresses? I have 2 girls in Canada who cannot participate in the $1 Find-Try-Buy service either.  If you did, which style did you choose? were they true to size and accurate in colour?
    :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards