Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Bridal Dream Dress

I have been looking into getting the dress I love on bridaldreamdress.com because it is WAY cheaper than the original price. Has anyone used this website? I want to know if I can trust ordering through them.

Re: Bridal Dream Dress

• Options
    Any time you find multiple designers on one website at really low prices, they are knock-offs. (Except some of the preowned sites.)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

don't know the quality, but it's a chinese company.

• Options
    Its a knockoff and probably won't end up looking, feeling or fitting anything close to the original dress. This is some seamstress in china with a picture of your dream dress trying to figure out how to make a designer gown. Red the FAQ at the top of this forum. Buying a knockoff is a decision you would most likely regret.
  • Options
    Yeah, as everyone said, I would be really cautious about any of those websites.  If you are looking for designer dresses at cheaper prices, try typing "bridal outlet" and your hometown into google and see if anything comes up. 

I went to a bridal outlet in my hometown and got a beautiful designer dress for about $200 off the regular price.  Bridal outlets are reputable, I think they give you a lower price by selling the designer gowns the regular bridal shops have decided not to carry anymore.  The gowns might not be from the most current season, but I thought they were still beautiful.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You will be SORRY if you buy from that site, and no returns or exchanges, and an independent seamstress will charge you lots to fix it.  Not worth the hassle, this is your wedding gown, come on now!!
  • Options
    you can have a look at foxmall.com. my friends recommend the site to me as all of them have great experience buying from there. Below are some of the dresses thay have bought  there. i think they look gorgeous. 

• Options
    I purchased a dress from them! It's been a nightmare from start to finish. They do accept returns but with a re-stocking fees and you'll have to pay to ship it back to China.
    Absolutely don't do it!
    I am now running to the store to purchase my monique lhullier before I have to pay rushed shipping at full price becase the dress I received looked NOTHING like the one that the actual desinger makes. It was a horrific experience (that I'm still dealing with) I've had to contact visa to get them to hand over the return address to me and am waiting for my refund.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_bridal-dream-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:58949c0c-3acd-4ed6-ba3d-43c86a9bbd77Post:7f7b53a7-e595-4e2d-8a3b-ddb6019a1c5f">Re: Bridal Dream Dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]I purchased a dress from them! It's been a nightmare from start to finish. They do accept returns but with a re-stocking fees and you'll have to pay to ship it back to China. Absolutely don't do it! I am now running to the store to purchase my monique lhullier before I have to pay rushed shipping at full price becase the dress I received looked NOTHING like the one that the actual desinger makes. It was a horrific experience (that I'm still dealing with) I've had to contact visa to get them to hand over the return address to me and am waiting for my refund.
    Posted by AlyLovesCraig[/QUOTE]<div>This is Fiona, customer service representativefrom <a href="http://www.bridaldreamdress.com" rel="nofollow">www.bridaldreamdress.com</a></div><div>We have many return customers from all over the world, they love the quality and the outcome of our dress. </div><div>I just want to say, we have our own return policy on our site, if you want to return the dress because it is not 100% match to your imagination, we will set you refund of 60% of teh item price, shipping is at your expense, it is stated clearly, please check it on our site. </div><div>Fiona,</div><div>Customer service from bridaldreamdress

</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_bridal-dream-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:58949c0c-3acd-4ed6-ba3d-43c86a9bbd77Post:4442ef62-f096-4db6-9c46-e5de46953028">Bridal Dream Dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have been looking into getting the dress I love on bridaldreamdress.com because it is WAY cheaper than the original price. Has anyone used this website? I want to know if I can trust ordering through them.
    Posted by crazygirl4134[/QUOTE]<div>Actually we have a lot of return customer, and some contact refernce from all over the world, I can give your their email address if you want to contact with them.

</div>
  • Options

I am also looking at making a purchase from this site. My concern is that the fabric they use may not be the same quality as the original. I have been e-mailing them to see if I can order a fabric sample to compare before I place my order. I will let you know how I go.

@AlyLovesCraig which dress did you order? Did you have to pay tax when the dress was delivered?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards