July 2012 Weddings

I am back and still have no power :(

So we got hit super bad.  We have no power still and we are living at my parents house.  Apparently our power won't be back on until Sept 4th.  Our basement flooded our street flooded and nothing is covered by our homeowners insurance.  We had to buy a $600 generator yesterday to finish getting water out of our basement.  Until our power is back we are still getting some water that is still in the ground.  I took off or work yesterday to clean up.  I am back today and have missed TK and TV.  It just stinks living at my parents and having to pack clothes etc.  Our house stinks but we can't open then windows when we are not home b/c of theft. 

We also had to buy a hot water heater and we have to wait until we have power and our gas turned back on to see if we need a new washer/dryer and furnace.  The fire department came into our house and shut everything off.  I have no idea how I am going to work this week.

And we had to evacuate Cape May early on Friday morning due to the hurricane which cut our vacation short by 1 day. 

We are just so nervous how much we are going to replace.  Praying to God FEMA declares it a disaster to offer us some aid to replace our appliances.  I will post pics once we get our power back. 
Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards