Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

And then there was ANOTHER veil question...

Hi ladies!
You were so helpful before that I did a ton more research and now I have yet another question-
I'm on the short side (5'3" in my heels), and I love the way a fingertip length veil looks, but I'm worried that it will make me look "stumpy" or even shorter than I am. 
Has anyone had this problem?  Think I'll have it, or am I just being way too paranoid?

Thanks!

Re: And then there was ANOTHER veil question...

• Options
    Magdala9Magdala9 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I am 5.3 (without heels) and the fingertip length for one veil brand was too long (but their elbow length was perfect); however for another brand, the fingertip length was perfect.  I am not sure how they measure it, but I suggest trying everything on. 
  • Options
    I'm also 5'3" in heels and my finger tip veil (which is actually longer than that on me, oops) doesn't make me look stumpy because it suits the dress so well. I agree to try things on, but I bet you won't have a problem. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love my fingertip veil and think it makes me look much taller than I am (5'7"). Have you tried on fingertip veils yet, or are you just speculating? I think a cathedral length veil on a petite bride can sometimes swallow her up, but would have no concerns about a fingertip veil.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! 
    I'm definitely going to try some on, but there are some on Etsy that I'm SO in love with, and I might order from there. 
    Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards