Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Anyone have experience with www.weddingshoppeinc.com?

http://www.weddingshoppeinc.com/pr/Bill-Levkoff-165/3199/3200/42019

I need to order this BM dress.   This site doesn't appear to be a Chinese knock off site, but I would feel more comfortable if someone on here could vouch for it.

Re: Anyone have experience with www.weddingshoppeinc.com?

• Options
    I responded to your other thread, but I wouldn't order online. One of my bridesmaids had issues. I would either go to the store or call them and place an order that way. They somehow lost my bridesmaid's order and so she didn't get a dress! They refunded her and she managed to find one at another store, but had to do a rush order. 
  • Options
    My dd ordered an Alfred Sung BM dress from here for an August wedding (as did the other six bms), and had no issues.  They had the best price, and it came in sooner than estimated.
  • Options
    I just received my order from them! It was a Social Bridesmaid dress by Dessy. I received my order over a month early, although the box was a little smashed (that was USPS's fault) I am very happy with my order overall!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    TeepTeep member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited October 2012
    I ordered a Bill Levkoff BM dress from there 2 years ago. It was not a knock off dress. It matched the other BMs exactly. I would recommend them.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I placed my order so hopefully all will go well!
  • Options
    This is actually the website of a bridal shop here in MN. Everything is legit, definitely not knockoffs. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards