Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Jewelry for La Sposa Fanal in Oyster

Hello. I haven't bought my dress yet, but I'm pretty sure the Fanal in Oyster is my dress! I've looked at a lot of photos of the dress online but most of them are at fittings and they are not wearing jewelry. Can any of you suggest some or show photos of what you've done? Even if you don't have the same dress but something similar. Thank you.

Re: Jewelry for La Sposa Fanal in Oyster

• Options
    FYI...I am probably going to drop the neckline and make it a heart shape. And I'll most likely have a sash with some sparkle.
  • Options
    My dress was pretty similar in silhouette.  Sweetheart neckline, fitted through the hip, etc.  I wore a sparkly sash, too!

For jewelry, I went without a necklace and wore some big dangly earrings and a thick bracelet.  I also wore a small bangle on my other wrist, but that was just a sentimental thing. 
    Here's a picture of me goofing off just before the ceremony:

I'm a really big fan of going without a necklace.  Especially with strapless dresses.  I find that bare collarbone so flattering, for some reason.  However, I've also seen some girls wear big statement necklaces with strapless dresses, and that looks great, too.

My general advice is this:  find one accessory you love, whether it's a headpiece, bracelet, necklace, sash, whatever, and then find other pieces to compliment it.  You'll keep your look cohesive and won't be overwhelmed with bling.
  • Options
    CMGr - thank you for the advice. I have had the dress on multiple times and love it. I'm just at a loss on jewelry. Elle - you look beautiful! I love the idea of nothing on the neck and big earrings. Thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards