Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

thecustomdresses.com

Has anyone had any experience with thecustomdresses.com?  They are based in China and replicate designer wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses for a fraction of the price, but I don't know if there is any hassle involved or if it is shoddy workmanship.  Any info would be appreciated.

Re: thecustomdresses.com

• Options
    I've never seen a rave about an online "custom" replicator. You get what you paid for IMO in this case. Why not try finding a dress you like and buying it used, or try a sample sale? at least then you're seeing it before you buy it.
  • Options
    Never heard, and I would be fairly cautious when using those sorts of sights. I would suggest possibly finding a local dress maker-that way it's still a custom design, but you're able to see a portfolio and obtain references.
  • Options
    I've gotten good and bad advice about the same issue I'm actually getting my dress custom made from a Asian designer on eBay. I know eBay... I'm very excited about it. To feel reassured about everything I contacted a few brides that have gotten their dresses custom made there and I have heard nothing but good things. You can send them any picture dress you want and they replicate it for you. Feel free to contact me and I can give you them email address of the woman that will be doing my dress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards