Attire & Accessories Forum

Dress Opinions?

Hi all - I'm feeling really indecisive and would love some help.  I'm having a Saturday night wedding this June and I'm not sure if this dress is too casual.  I think it's flattering and I feel beautiful in it, but I haven't gone to a ton of salons and I also haven't been able to find many opinions about Cosmobella (part of Demetrios at Macy's).  The dress is part of the 2013 line and was in my area as part of a trunk show, so to try it on again I would have to wait a few weeks and make a bit of a drive, and I'm getting anxious.  Thanks so much for any input!

Re: Dress Opinions?

• It depends on the style of your wedding, what vibe are you going for?
    BTW I find it really beautiful
  • I think it's a gorgeous dress! What type of venue is your wedding being held at?
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_dress-opinions-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:6e4d2ed8-5176-4913-adb9-947edfdad8fePost:f7826aa6-3ecd-45a5-9315-d6efb1c11127">Re: Dress Opinions?</a>:
    [QUOTE]It depends on the style of your wedding, what vibe are you going for? BTW I find it really beautiful
    Posted by Marytary[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm having it at a reasonably fancy venue, but I had it in my head that it wasn't going to be super formal.  That said, I'm not entirely sure about the vibe yet, I guess.  We got engaged three weeks ago, and since I wasn't sure he was going to get around to asking, I hadn't let myself think much about the wedding or get too excited.  We signed a contract for the venue yesterday and otherwise nothing is done yet but our tentative guest list.  So much to do!!</div>
  • That dress is simple but elegant.  Like a little black dress, it can be dressed up or dressed down.  I don't think it's casual at all, and would certainly be appropriate for a Saturday night wedding at a country club or similar venue.
  • I like it. You can dress it up with accessories.

• Beautifual dress, I like it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards