Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Convertible Bridesmaid Dresses?

Has anyone ever worn a convertible bridesmaid dress? (The Dessy twist wrap dress, two brids bridesmaids, butter by nadia) They look really pretty on the websites, and it would make it easy for all the bridesmaids to have a different look, but I was wondering if anyone had ever worn them and if they were actually worth it? Are they good looking on? Difficult to make into different styles?

Thanks for your help!
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Convertible Bridesmaid Dresses?

• Options
    I found a company called Nuova Vita www.nuovavita.com who has converible dresses.  They sell them in different fabrics which is nice.  I recieved both swatches of the stretch satin and the lightweight shiny jersey they have and I love them both.  I will be ordreing from them.  Cant wait to get them.
  • Options
    My girls are wearing convertible dresses (Ravon by Von Vonni). Yes, the material is thin, but a slip or spanx solves the problem. My girls (6 girls - all different sizes) LOVE them! I posted a photo below. If you want them, have your girls try the dress on first.I have the same dress in a few colors and also love it :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards