Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Aqua BM dresses...where are they?

I feel like every other post on this board is about BM dresses.  Why are they so difficult to find?  Anyway, I'm looking for BM dresses in an aqua color, which has a litte more green than turquoise. here is my criteria:

1.  aqua colored.  DB color Mermaid is what I'm shooting for (http://www.davidsbridal.com/Browse_Bridal-Party-Bridesmaids-Shop-By-Color?&colorName=Mermaid)

2.  short/tea length

3.  strapless, one shoulder, or thick straps (I'm not a fan of spaghetti straps).

4.  most importantly, under $75.  otherwise, absolutely no more than $100.

5. nothing too flashy/busy (ie beading, asymmetrical lines, giant bows (this isn't as important as the others though).

wha do you think?  can it be done?  I have scoured DB's website millions of times.  It seems like they either have something that I like, but not the right size, or the right size/color, but too expensive, or good price/style, but not the color...you get the idea. I'd really appreciate anything that you ladies might come up with. 

And I also want to say that I'm not asking you to do this research for me while I sit and twiddle my thumbs.  I just want to see if there might be something out there that I missed.  Every time I come on this message board I learn about a new website or idea, so I just want to cover all my bases.  Thank you, thank you, thank you in advance!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Aqua BM dresses...where are they?

• Options
    Try Watters, Target, Macy's, or Nordstroms.
  • Options
    thanks for the suggestions so far!  i have looked at most of the department stores, but not a lot of luck.  i'm not too concerned with the strapless/sleeve issue, but more so the color. however, I want to try and keep it on the more affordable side.  due to the travel expenses to get to the wedding itself, i am purchasing the dresses and shoes for my bridesmaids.  i have not heard of watters though, so i will check that out.  if you think of anything else, let me know!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards