Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

To buy or to get made

I'm sure this has been posted before but would getting a dress custom made be cheaper then buying one.
Wanted to get this dress made or see if I can find something similar that wont break the bank.
Visit Vintage.weddings.com Visit Gothic.weddings.com

Re: To buy or to get made

• Options
    I've looked in davids and alfred many time and I just didn't seem as impressed with the dresses as I was with this one. I still have a good amount of time so I can still find something. But i just so smitten with this dress and it cost $650 on etsy but I don't wanna buy it online.
  • Options
    Um... if it's on Etsy, then isn't it already custom made? That's kind of the whole point.
  • Options
    What's the etsy seller's return policy?  If you're smitten with the dress and not finding anything that compares (and $650 is a GOOD price!), why not buy online?
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    Just take this picture to your local bridal shop and see if they have something similar within your budget.
  • Options
    The problem with buying the dress is that I'm a very busty person and they premade dress they have will not fit that area. so since I do have a while till I really need to buy a dress I'm doing what I can to loose the "extra fat" but i'm afraid that they wont have the dress when I'm ready to buy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards