Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Long sleeves or short

We are having a simple wedding in a church on March 9, 2014. I have a tea length ivory dress. We are having a marton of honor, a best man, and my son is walking me down the aisle. The guys are wearing a shade of purple shirt and black pants with a tie. The problem is: my groom needs a  shirt that has 18 1/2 neck and a 37 inch sleeve. They are hard to find. Would it be acceptable for the men to wear short sleeves?

Re: Long sleeves or short

• Options
    While it is your wedding and if you want the guys to wear short sleeves then go for it.  However, if I went to a wedding at a church and the guys were wearing short sleeves I would think it was a little odd.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My husband has the same issue with shirts and sleeve length.  I would be checking with big and tall stores (in person or on line) to find long sleeve shirts.  They are out there - just a little tricky to find (FYI - he has found some at Jos. A Bank and Kohls).  And I would keep the option of white shirts with purple ties as an option since white shirts should be easier to find.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards