Attire & Accessories Forum

Bustle Help

I am trying to figure out what kind of bustle would look best with my dress. I am having trouble because my dress has an asymmetrical hemline, and I feel like anything straight across looks strange. I found the picture below online, which I really like, but I couldn't find what the bustle was called or how to construct it or anything. Does anyone have any ideas or other bustle suggestions?? TIA!!

My dress

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards