Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Country Chic theme: Guys want to dress Cowboy

We are doing an outdoor wedding at a very rustic venue (lavender farm, cake room is in this gorgeous old silo that's been converted! LOVE IT!)...its perfect for our Country/Rustic Chich theme. THe whole idea is around mixing the pretty and fancy things (pearls and hydrangeas) with country/rustic elements (burlap, mason jars, etc)

So, the BM's have long fit and flair bill levkof beige gowns with an ivory sash (wearing their brown cowgirl boots underneath, but you can't see them unless they are sitting down). Mine is a simple but very pretty fit and flair by casablanca couture.

Here's my Q: I'm good with the guys doing the cowboy thing. But I want them in the new Retro bootcut wranglers (the Jason Aldean jeans) in dark blue, their brown square toed ariats boots, and matching cinch shirts in a darker beige print (stripped, fine plaid, etc) so its more of a tone on tone. I don't want a perfect match. Should I have my fiance also wear the beige Cinch Shirt? or try to match him in ivory to my dress? I just feel like I'll never get the shirt to match my dress right. Also, HOW then, DO YOU SO THE BOUTONNIERE??? Or should I skip the boutonnieres??

ANyone have any cowboy wedding inspiration pics???

Re: Country Chic theme: Guys want to dress Cowboy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards