Attire & Accessories Forum

Wedding Shoes

Hi ladies...I'm having a difficult time trying to find bridal shoes.  my fiancee is over a foot taller than me and i would like something with a little height but classy.  i am also not a usual heel wearer so this will take practice!  The stores i have been to dont offer shoes i have in mind.  is there any websites that offer good deals?  Thanks for all the help!

Re: Wedding Shoes

• I'm not a huge heels wearer either.  I recommend Nina as well.  I don't own any but I have tried a pair on and they were very cushioned and supportive.

FWIW, J is a foot taller than me and I'm wearing flats for the wedding.
    Anniversary
  • If you don't usually wear heels, are you sure you want to buy shoes over the internet without being able to try them on first?
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_wedding-shoes-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:8d50abaf-1ca5-4039-b18e-356b3a11d861Post:61d4290a-6472-4445-bf5a-878a2dc2b3d9">Re: Wedding Shoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you don't usually wear heels, are you sure you want to buy shoes over the internet without being able to try them on first?
    Posted by lalap69[/QUOTE]

Zappos has free return shipping. I used them for a recent pair of shoes and had to return three pairs before I found what I really wanted. It's super easy and their customer service was AMAZING. Just wanted to share
  • Thank you very much! i will definitely consider doing that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards