Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Two Dresses! Help! Pretty pictures :)

Ok fellow Knotties! I need your help! Can you please help me identify the following two dresses? I think I'm in love!

Dress #1

Dress #2

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Two Dresses! Help! Pretty pictures :)

• Options
    Dress #1 is by Allure Bridals, but it is from 2009 or 2010 and I don't think it is available from the designer any longer.  You could try a used dress site like bravobide.com, preownedwedding.com, etc and look for a used one.
  • Options
    I personally like #2 best. It has more of a flowy-ness to it and I love the back :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love both those dresses! I saw them on Pintrest. I've tried to find the first dress and haven't been able to. The second dress was identified on here before....and I think it's from a designer in South America. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The second one is a Brazilian designer named Wanda Borges.

I haven't figured out any way to buy her dresses unless you live in Brazil Undecided

But so many of her dresses are faaaaaabulous!

SaveSave
  • Options
    Hey Ladies! I LOVE both of those dresses! That's the style I am looking for also! I love the delicate lace and open back. I'm having trouble finding a gown shop that offers a variety of dresses with straps..it seems a lot of shops carry mostly strapless gowns. Any suggestions on gown shops that carry a large selection of dresses?! Thanks!
  • Options
    The first is Allure 8634.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards