Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Dress for Engagement Pictures

FI and I have a few outfit changes picked out for our engagement pictures next week... I came across this dress the other day that I just love the color of (it also works well with my blue eye color). It's pretty low cut so I might need to put a cami underneath it and it's also pretty short so I might need leggings. Any idea on what color would work with this? I'm also stuck on what to do with shoes... I'm wearing boots with another outfit so I don't really want to go that route. (As a sidenote, the belt on this dress isn't removable.)

I suck at accessorizing so I appreciate the input :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Dress for Engagement Pictures

• Options
    Honestly, I"d put a simple black cami under it, wear some killer black heels or flats, and leave it at that.
    Praying for a miracle!
  • Options
    Do you think black would look okay with that belt? The belt is actually a really dark brown... not sure if it would make a difference since it's so dark.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_dress-for-engagement-pictures?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:961a2c69-9c1a-4523-82d3-0fd2912efb4ePost:51a87a2c-c847-48fd-8ed0-884fcda58af2">Re: Dress for Engagement Pictures</a>:
    [QUOTE]Honestly, I"d put a simple black cami under it, wear some killer black heels or flats, and leave it at that.
    Posted by mandi195[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Oh, ok! Then I'd try a white/cream or even grey cami and a nude shoe...
    Praying for a miracle!
  • Options
    But, I also think with it being that dark of a brown, black could look great too. I'd try it with a white and a black cami and see; but I think black shoes would work with it regardless.
    Praying for a miracle!
  • Options
    edited September 2012

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_dress-for-engagement-pictures?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:961a2c69-9c1a-4523-82d3-0fd2912efb4ePost:20030629-cadc-4556-8aea-ff9fbc2ab185">Re: Dress for Engagement Pictures</a>:
    [QUOTE]But, I also think with it being that dark of a brown, black could look great too. I'd try it with a white and a black cami and see; but I think black shoes would work with it regardless.
    Posted by mandi195[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards