Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Bridesmaid Presents

Hi Ladies!

So I have decided to get my girls hard cased clutches for their gifts but I want to get them something else that's small. What is everyone getting their bridesmaids?

Thanks!

Re: Bridesmaid Presents

• Options
    I'm getting them each whatever I think she will love.  It will most likey be something different for each girl.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Shop for them like it were their birthday or Christmas. What are their hobbies and interests? Go from there.
  • Options
    I'm buying them each a clutch as well, in different patterns they would each like.  Then I'm just buying things to fill it. 

I agree that you should shop for them like its thier birthday or Christmas.
    September 2011 August Siggy Challenge- Drag Queens!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    what about lip gloss to stick in there?
    nail polish, those blotting paper things, nail file....just go to the impulse items section at Sephora!
  • Options
    Victoria's Secret body sprays and lotions are always good. I also thought about getting my BMs some of those Dr. Scholl's fast flats to change into during the reception....
  • Options
    They should be gifts that you'd be happy to give them on any other occasion, and they shouldn't have anything to do with your wedding.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    I also got my bridesmaids a pearl set, earrings and necklace and got a good deal on them too.  If they want to wear it on the wedding day that is fine, if not that is fine too.  I am more of a classic girl and I thought pearls would be nice, because then they could wear them when they dress up for other events :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards