New Hampshire
Options

Hairdressers

Hi All,
I'm getting married in Southern NH, but don't live in the area. I am looking for good hair salons that is reasonably priced and can accomadate 6-8 women. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Re: Hairdressers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds strange, but Regis Hair Salon at the Manchester Mall worked GREAT!  We had one stylist per girl and having the mall right there to get last minute things was a lot of fun (no one had to wait around -  they could shop and eat).  This worked out much better than having one stylist try to do several girls. 

Sara M is probably their most experienced "updo" person, but since it's in the mall all the sylist have tons of 'prom hair' exp.
  • Options
    ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! Not sure how far south in New Hampshire you are hoping for, but we're using the Act One Salon in Salem NH. They have an incredible salon - it's just beautiful.... its set up perfectly to have all your girls spend the morning there together - and they offer both hair and makeup services. They do a lot of wedding parties and allow you to bring any food, drink, etc that you are interested in having with your girls the morning of the wedding. I haven't used them yet, so can't say first hand how good their work is, butfrom what I hear all the stylists need to get extra schooling before they can work at the salon, so they are all very experienced and professional.
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Depending on where you are, Innovations Salon in Merrimack always gets my vote.  Great stylists, very accomodating, open on Sundays... need I say more?  :)

I used Emily for my wedding last year - LOVED her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards