Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

What mens store are you getting the guys tuxes from?

I am always getting stuff in the mail from tux places and was just curious if anyone found a good deal from a certain tux place?? Are yall thinking renting tuxes or buying them? Just looking for ideasTongue out
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What mens store are you getting the guys tuxes from?

• Options
    We got ours at Men's Wearhouse. It's been pretty good dealing with them so far and we haven't run into any major snafus or delays. Plus FI got a free tux to keep, how cool is that :)
  • Options
    Men's Warehouse. It's convenient for all because the guys can get measured at any MW and pick up at our hometown store. And FI gets a free rental.
  • Options
    We're getting the boys at Mens Wearhouse.Because we're having a DW it worked out better, they measured here and we pick it up in the store down there, then drop it off there also.
    If you have any GM that are OOT, you may want to go with Mens, because most places aren't everywhere you may need them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Men's Wearhouse.  FI is renting a cutaway tux, and getting a more classic tux as his free one.  It's a great deal.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    We are using Men's Wearhouse...simply for convenience.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We're also doing Men's Wearhouse.  Most of the GM don't live near us so it's easier...plus FI gets his tux for free
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Men's Warehouse.  It was great b/c we had GMs all over the country.  They got measured locally and then were able to return the tuxes in town after the wedding.  Very convenient. 

IMO, Tuxedo Junction is gross.  Their tuxes are poor quality and their vest colors are way to "prom-ish"
    imageimage
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Thanks guys! Good to know, looks like I will give Men's Warehouse a try:)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

FI is going to Saavi Formalwear.  His tux is also free with the purchase of the groomsmens tuxes. Plus they have specials sometimes for money off the tuxes.

• Options
    We went looking for tux's this last weekend, and I was very surprised...the quality was very ho-hum, and we almost instantly decided to buy rather than rent.  We also checked out Macy's, and they only had one in stock....Mens Warehouse had TWO tux's in stock for purchase and that was it.  I came home, measurements in hand and bought a 2K guaranteed authentic Armani on ebay for $510.00 including shipping.  It is a style still shown on the Nordstrom's website for $1995.00....and I feel like it was a good deal coming from a seller with 1500+ all positive feedback.  I know that five hundred bucks seems a lot for that one night, but I am SURE that I will never wear my wedding dress again, at least there is some chance he would get to wear that tux again, lol.  I bought my wedding gown on ebay for $250.00 plus another $200.00 in alterations, so I figure we are even on the expense of our outfits.  I had a little wiggle room in my budget and decided that this was where I wanted to go, even though I could buy a Calvin Klein new for only $250.00.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards