Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Lapis vs. Wisteria?

I went into DB's yesterday, and I thought I wanted Lapis.. but when I got in there.. it looks blue to me! Has anyone used this as a wedding color? I'd love to see pictures. I also found that I really like Wisteria, but would like to see it in pictures as well. If anyone has any please post them! :)
Thanks!

Re: Lapis vs. Wisteria?

• Options
    You could try both. Hubby and I are renewing vows in a couple years and are going with Wisteria with touches of lapis & silver. They go AMAZING together :-) 
  • Options
    My BM were in lapis (pics in married bio) and in some of my families pics the dresses looked blue but in the pro pics they looked nice and purple.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options

I got a dress for a cruise last year in lapis.  It's definately purple.  I liked it so much that I got shoes in lapis for my wedding.  As a bonus, I already have a dress that matches and am getting shortened.

C+D, Four kids, two kids-in-law, four grandkids
  • Options
    I am going with alternating Wisteria and Lapis for my wedding...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards