New Hampshire

Veterinarian Rec's Needed!

Hello Knotties! I'm creeping over from The Nest because nobody posts in the NH board there =/

I need some help finding a new veterinarian for my two adorable dogs.  I live in the Seacoast area.

Ready, set, go!

TIA!

*Tori & Steve*

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Planning Bio!!

Re: Veterinarian Rec's Needed!

• We live in the Lakes Region and go to the Lakes Region VCA Veterinary Hospital. We have really liked it there- we feel that they are professional and kind, the facility is clean, and they do everything they can to make our puppy comfortable when she visits. I think there is a VCA clinic in Portsmouth- maybe check them out? I know that the clinics are all part of the same greater organization, and I have heard good things. :) Also, I agree! I wish the NH nestie page wasn't dead!
    Anniversary
  • If Durham is not too far, Great Bay Vet on Rte 108 is fantastic. They also have a kennel for overnight stays.
  • Brentwood Animal Hospital- Kate is amazing!!  They are truly all amazing and take great care of your animals! 
  • I'm on the seacoast and have been REALLY happy with Sagamore Animal Hospital in Rye.  They were recommended by my next door neighbor, who's an emergency veterinarian at Great Bay Animal Hospital; aside from us being really happy with our experience there with both our dog and cat, she told me she has been really impressed with their professionalism, documentation, and the work-ups they are willing and able to do before referring pets for emergency care.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you, ladies! I'm going to check these out!

*Tori & Steve*

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Planning Bio!!

• Fremont Animal Hospital is wonderful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards