Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

XP: Please help me feel better... I'm having dress doubts

I have posted this on the DW board as well since that's where I usually hang out, but since I know all of the ladies here are marvelous when it comes to dress questions I figured I'd post over here as well.

I'm sure almost every bride goes through this at some point during their wedding planning... at least I hope I'm not alone.

As I was searching for my dress, I fell in love with a particular dress Rhianna Royale by Maggie Sottero ( Those that have been on the DW board  awhile have heard of my love/obsession for Maggie dresses) well, I couldn't find it anywhere to try on by me.  And I didn't feel comfortable ordering it with out seeing it in person or trying it on.  Well it's a semi-popular dress so I keep seeing it on brides.  this is the dress:

Well, when I went dress shopping I tried on a bunch of dresses... but when I tried this one on, I did not want to take it off!  It was super sparkly and had so much texture.  while I had it on, I had no doubt I was in love... my only debate was whether I should get it in ivory (like the sample) or white.  I went with Ivory since that's what was reccomended and what I tried on.  Here is my dress... It's an Allure C175.

on the model:

and on me:

Anyway... so I'm going back and forth in my mind about whether or not I picked the right dress or if I should have just ordered the Maggie and hoped for the best.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me feel better....  did I pick the right dress?
Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards