Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Around how much does it cost to bustle a dress?

I need to see if I can get my dress bustled, that would be my only alteration, does anyone have an idea of what this cost? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket

Re: Around how much does it cost to bustle a dress?

• Options
    I believe its about $35 at davids bridal but it depends what kind of bustle you want, for a more intricate one it can go up to $150. Check with who will be altering it, and discuss what types of bustles they can do
  • Options
    A bustle can be as simple as one loop and one button, or a dozen. It really depends on what you're looking for.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    If you get your dress bustled, you can try online purchsing. Here are various styles for you to choose. It may take about 17 days in a online store trustedeal.com from placing anorder to shipping to you but aslo a little more according to your location. Compared to specially-tailor, online purchasing is relatively tim-saving.Laughing
    My favorite wedding store http://www.trustedeal.com
  • Options
    tme820tme820 member
    First Comment

It cost me $35 at Davids Bridal.

Just remember it depends on how you want it to lay because different ways can cost more.

• Options
    My mom is doing mine...a loop and a button for free :)
  • Options
    Mine was $125 - it was 11-points.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    KatshiaKatshia member
    First Comment
    Thank you all! Does anyone know if it would be too hard to sew a button on and just use that and the loop already sewn in the skirt? Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    I just got mine done this weekend at Davids bridal, $50 for a 3 loop under bustle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards