Attire & Accessories Forum

bridal shop in Pittsburgh

I was wondering if anyone knew of any affordable but nice bridal shops in the pittsburgh area?

Re: bridal shop in Pittsburgh

• Try asking this on your local board.   I'm sure you will get more response there.
  • I can't say enough nice things about Babe's Broadway Bridal and Boutique in Tarentum-- it's a bit of a haul, but it's well worth it. They are so helpful and accomodating!
  • I got mine at Bridal Treasures in Butler, the owner went above and beyond in answering questions, gave me the best price, I got a handwritten thank you card after I ordered, plus alterations are included up to $125 when your dress is $1000 or more and I believe they also steam your dress for free if you chose to have them do alterations. Here's a few reviews on the others I went to: 

Sorelle Bridal: LOVED, very nice selection, highly recommend

MB Bride: Loved, also had an excellent selection

The White Orchid: Very friendly but didn't like that they brought out dresses for you instead of you browsing through them

The Exquisite Bride: Can't remember which I went to, nice but not the best selection

Bridal Beginnings: I've read good reviews on this place but I did not like it, my consultant was not friendly and I also didn't like that again you couldn't browse through the dresses, they picked for you based on what you told them and your reactions to what they brought
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards