Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

houseofbrides.com - question

I found a website called houseofbrides.com, has anyone ordered through them before? I was considering ordering my bridesmaid dresses through them because the prices are nearly half of what I found at a few bridal shops. I was concerned about ordering through them because the prices are SO much lower, though (one of those "too good to be true" moments I guess). I found some styles I like from the Dessy group and generally those BM dresses range from $200 - $250, and I don't want my girls to have to spend that much. At houseofbrides.com, those dresses are in the $110-$130 range.

So, has anyone ordered through this website? Are they trustworthy? What were they like to work with? And, how long did shipping take?

Re: houseofbrides.com - question

• Options
    I ordered my Dessy BM dresses through Jay's Bridal (http://jaysbridal.net/store/home.php) and they were much cheaper than the bridal salons.  Jay's is a reputable dealer of all the dresses they sell and I had great customer service.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    No it is a good place but Pearlsplace.com netbride.com and rkbridal all have a better reputation.
  • Options
    a bride from weddingbee order her bm dresses from there and she loved them
  • Options
    edited February 2010
     I've personally ordered bridesmaid dresses from Netbride.com and Pearlsplace.com and have had great experience with both.  Dresses were cheaper (plus no tax helps), arrived early and were exactly as expected.  I ended up ordering my wedding dress from a local bridal shop because they were giving 15% off if you ordered a dress with the appointment I made at a bridal expo, otherwise I probably would have went with Pearlsplace for my Maggie Sottero. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards