Attire & Accessories Forum

Cymbeline "Stendhal" Wedding Gown for Sale!

This dress is beautiful and very light.  It is made from woven silk.  There is a small train.  The dress looks brand new with the exception of a small lipstick mark on one of the corset strings which can be hidden when laced up. It has been professionally cleaned.
It has a corset back, which can be adjusted to different bust and waist sizes.  There is a French bustle which you can see in one of the indoor pictures.  I had a flower made, which is pictured, but I will be keeping it.  You could place a brooch there or simply have nothing at all.  There are tiny pin holes where the flower was located.  The dress was hemmed from it's original length, cups were added for the bust, and it was taken in at the waist.  The sizes listed below reflect the alterations that were made.The dress has been professionally cleaned.  It is made by a French company called Cymbeline.  The style is Stendhal and is still being carried in boutiques.  I payed $3,250 for the dress in September of 2009 and am selling it for $2,000.  I will pay to ship it anywhere in the U.S.
Bust 34C
Waist 26
Hips 38
I am 5'4" tall.  The dress is hemmed to accommodate a two and a half inch heel.  Height with shoes 5'6 and 1/2"

If you are interested and would like to see pictures, please email me at millerjennifer1@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards