Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Hair Accessories

Does any one have any suggestions on where to find hair combs/hair bands that are cost efficient - and have some bling to it?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 223 invited
image 139 are ready to party!
image 87 have better things to do
image 4 cannot find the mailbox

RSVP Date: July 20

Re: Hair Accessories

• Options
    it'd be cool to find something that was under $30 if it exists?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 223 invited

• Options
    edited August 2012

I'll try claires first as I don't have a specific idea - I had my makeup trials this week, and the artist who will also be doing my hair suggested a headband - and/or a comb so I can break up the hair in the front...and have something small in the back for after I take the veil out.  I hadn't really thought about anything for hair before - and didn't budget for it. :(

The veil is a cathedral length veil w scattered crystals so the only thing I have in mind was just something that has some sparkle to it.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 223 invited

• Options

Hobby Lobby wedding section, wait for the 50% off wedding stuff which comes around every few weeks.   they have hair combs, tiaras and bobby pins all with bling. 

• Options
    Ebay!!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_hair-accessories-19?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:b6c21f01-ea22-47a6-9c24-5203e2e54ef3Post:0005cb46-4669-4277-a591-ecb91ff5a1a3">Re: Hair Accessories</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hobby Lobby wedding section, wait for the 50% off wedding stuff which comes around every few weeks.   they have hair combs, tiaras and bobby pins all with bling. 
    Posted by theelusive1[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>and if it's not a 50% off week, try pulling up Hobby Lobby on your smart phone as more often than not they have a 40% off one item coupon.  You just show the cashier the coupon on your phone and they take it off at the register.  (Michaels Crafts also does this regularly)  My phone is a dumb-one so I drag my kids along and they've gotten in the habit of searching for the coupons as soon as we walk in the door.  Need more than one item, that's when having more than one kid (or shopping buddy) comes in handy  : )</div><div>
    </div>
  • Options
    Amazon and ebay have very affordable selections!
    ~ES~
  • Options
    I ordered a headband from etsy seller palisades brides. It was $50 including shipping but she might have others for less. It turned out beautifully.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards