Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Shoe Clip Questions

Hey All,

I'm in the market for rhinestone/crystal shoe clips. The issue i'm having is that every clip I find isn't big enough for me. I'm looking for something thats 3 to 4 inches long that i can put on the side of my shoe starting at my toesies.

I'm going for drama here! :P

Has anyone else had this issue? How did you resolve it?

Re: Shoe Clip Questions

• Options
    I really like that idea! I actually found some brooches that would be perfect.

Do you have any idea how i can transform the brooch into a shoe clip though? Would hotglueing a shoe clip back on be sturdy enough?
  • Options
    Check out Etsy.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_shoe-clip-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:b8701ef0-e860-4eda-912e-75a5e32e248bPost:014abdc8-4462-4029-8329-3595e082ebc9">Re: Shoe Clip Questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you have any idea how i can transform the brooch into a shoe clip though? Would hotglueing a shoe clip back on be sturdy enough?
    Posted by cssmit11[/QUOTE]  Your typical hotglue won't be stong enough.  Check out rubber cement or a crazy glue type product.   The type of glue is dependent on the type of material for the brooch. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards