Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Two dresses but only one can win!!!!!

I need help! Deposit goes down tomorrow and I still havent decided~

Re: Two dresses but only one can win!!!!!

• Options
    for me it really depends on the kind of wedding you are going to have
  • Options
    I love the tea length one... so fun!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    "He was my mum and dad's best friend. He's a convicted murderer, but he's broken out of wizard prison and he's on the run. He likes to keep in touch with me, though...keep up with news...check if I'm happy..."

Harry on Sirus to the Dursleys. HP Prisoner of Azkaban
  • Options
    Those two dresses are complete opposites!  What type of wedding are you having?  If you were having a casual garden wedding then I would say the tea length, but if you were having something more formal then I would go with the first one.

• Options
    I dont like either one of them in those pictures, I would have to see them on you to be able to judge which looks best on you.
  • Options
    Loved the tea length one, it looks really classy to me.
  • Options
    I can't click on links but I can tell you that we wouldn't be the ones to decide.  For example I do not like tea length dresses, pick ups, or lace dresses...but this is me.  You should ask somebody who knows you best.

For me, I had a really hard time finding a dress.  At a store I took my Godmother and I started to become conflicted between 2 dresses but because she knew me so well she noticed that I kept going back to this one particular dress...and that was "my" dress!  So take/ask somebody who knows you best.
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • Options
    I would have to see pictures of you in the dresses to really vote.  And it would help to know what type of wedding you were having (formal vs. informal, church vs. outdoor, etc)

If you're on the short side, I think a tea length dress would be really hard to pull off.
  • Options
    I think the tea length one is prettier, but it depends on the type of wedding you are having.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards