Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

What color shoes can my bridesmaids where with this dress?

My wedding colors are celestial blue (Dessy.com) and meadow (Dessy.com). I love this dress:

http://www.dessy.com/dresses/bridesmaid/6553/?color=flame&colorid=594#.UKA6UYV947A

with celestial blue dress and meadow waist band. I can't find shoes that match the right shade of green. What color shoes can they wear? My wedding will have silver accents but would silver shoes be too much?

Anniversary

Re: What color shoes can my bridesmaids where with this dress?

• Options
    Silver shoes would look great. Plus a lot of women already have silver shoes in their closet so it's one less thing for them to buy.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Silver shoes would look fine.  I think nude shoes would also be nice, and again something they may already have, or could wear again.
  • Options
    I love that dress! Have your BM's tried it on yet? That is the one I was going to get but it falls at the natural waist and it exenuated love handles and created them on people that didn't even have them! Hopefully they look great on your BMs! Also- I def think silver would be pref.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Another vote for silver shoes. They'd look great with the dress! 
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Yay. Thanks guys. No my bridesmaids haven't tried them on but I got swatches today in those colors and they are beautiful and exactly what I wanted.

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_what-color-shoes-can-my-bridesmaids-where-with-this-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:bceecee5-df72-45cd-89de-6ff4bea479c7Post:04e16989-f1be-422f-ba66-565ea9adef9c">Re: What color shoes can my bridesmaids where with this dress?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love that dress! Have your BM's tried it on yet? That is the one I was going to get but it falls at the natural waist and it exenuated love handles and created them on people that didn't even have them! Hopefully they look great on your BMs! Also- I def think silver would be pref.
    Posted by kay136[/QUOTE]

Oh good to know! 2 of my BMs are super skinny but one is having a baby next month. Ten months before my wedding, but still. I don't need to add poundage if it's something she's worried about. Thanks for the advice.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards