Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Ethan Allen Hotel?

Hey girls,

I just have a quick question and am hoping that some of you could help! My FI and I looked at the ethan allen hotel in danbury yesterday and loved it! It was so nice and elegant and seemed perfect. I looked reviews of the hotel itself and they were great but I am hoping that perhaps some of you could give me information about weddings there, perhaps you had yours there or have been to one? Any information would be great! 

Thanks guys!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!

Re: Ethan Allen Hotel?

• Options
    You should post this question on your local board.  This is an international board so you probably won't get many, if any, responses.  Good luck.

BTW, is this like the Ethan Allen furniture?  Do they have a hotel also?
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_ethan-allen-hotel?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:c0578377-f394-4a31-9087-286d1e313423Post:0c7483d5-52c0-41b8-89e6-1d2be019922e">Re: Ethan Allen Hotel?</a>:
    [QUOTE]You should post this question on your local board.  This is an international board so you probably won't get many, if any, responses.  <strong>Good luck. BTW, is this like the Ethan Allen furniture?  Do they have a hotel also?</strong>
    Posted by jagore08[/QUOTE]

Totally read my mind!
  • Options
    A: This is the attire and accessories board.
    B: You'll want to ask your local.
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards