Attire & Accessories Forum

Joined the Ranks of the Online Dress Buyers

So, I took the plunge today and ordered my dress.  I never intended to order it online, but the salon I found my dress at had customer service that I didn't really care for, so I didn't see the point in paying $100 more for the same dress...

So I ordered from Jay's Bridal.  No sales tax, $40 off of my shoes, $150 off of a veil or headpiece, free shipping, and the dress was $85 cheaper.  I'm excited, but really nervous at the same time. 

Here's the dress I ordered, in white; it's Casablanca 1906:  (I photoshopped the tiara I ordered on to the pic so I could get a good idea of the overall look, so please ignore the creepiness)

I'm excited to get the dress, but the online ordering is making me a little nervous!!!!!

Re: Joined the Ranks of the Online Dress Buyers

• I ordered my Casablanca dress from Jay's too.  They're a great store.  How long did they say it would take to come in?  My only advice is to call (or go online and talk to the representative) about a month before your dress is supposed to arrive just to make sure the manufacturer is on time.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • great dress! sending out nothing but good vibes and hoping it all works perfectly!
  • jagore - the website says it should get to Jay's in about 18-20 weeks.  That's great advice to call and follow-up though, thanks.  I never would have thought to do that...and that might help ease some of my nervousness as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards