Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Casual Groom, What to wear?

Hi All,
Our wedding is very casual and relaxed. I am wearing a full length gown but is't very simple and I will be wearing my favorite pair of Rainbow brand flip flops. It's an outdoor morning ceremony with a brunch to follow in the mountains.

I feel that wearing a suite may be too formal and I like the idea of just a cool vest and tie.

That being said, I still feel like it might be best for him to stand out a little from his best man. So should the best man wear a tie only? Or  a different color shirt or vest? They are both wearing a brown tweed/wool pant that has small flecks of ivory, green and rusty red color. My dress is ivory.
I plan on there shoes being a modern square toe brown shoe or a fun, rust or green sneaker. Still haven't decided. :)

I need style and color suggestions.

Re: Casual Groom, What to wear?

• Options
    He is very indifferent about the whole thing. The only thing he cares about is that he wants matching ties, and I have a feeling they will probably be something that has their favorite sports team on it. Which I am fine with, it is after all very casual.  So I just need to figure out if the both should be in vests or just him.
  • Options
    If they do sports team then get the same team just different ties. Why put them in a vest? Just put them in dress shirts with a tie. He can wear a white shirt and the BM can wear a light brown.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I like the idea of skipping the vest all together, but i just worry his family will think it's too informal. But its our wedding so we should do what we want right?

Thanks for all the tips!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards