Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Lace Dress....on grass?

Hi Ladies! Only 90 days til "I Do" and the latest question on my mind is how my lace dress will look on grass. I have a decent length train that is all lace and I'm not sure how the lace detailing will look on grass...will the detail show clearly? Anyone have any pics of something similar?

I'm considering getting a carpet runner so that the lace detail will show better, but they are a bit expensive.

Thanks!

Re: Lace Dress....on grass?

• Options
    I answered you on the Outdoor Wedding board. For the future, if you put a post on more than one board, first put "XP" for example "XP: Lace Dress on Grass."
    Good luck!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_lace-dresson-grass?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:c38003c2-b2a7-4e7c-a2bb-68ce58ffa18fPost:a3c51297-a690-4ee2-8f8d-e04caaa54da5">Re: Lace Dress....on grass?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I answered you on the Outdoor Wedding board. For the future, if you put a post on more than one board, first put "XP" for example "XP: Lace Dress on Grass." Good luck!
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip! I didn't know, please excuse.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards