Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Floral Heels with Short Lace Dress for Winter Wedding?

Thank you for being here! 

I would love some help deciding my shoe: 
I'm wearing a eco-friendly short, long sleeve lace dress (I attached my Polyvore set), but the shoes I wanted are no longer available (so sad).

These are my new options (I'm leather-free, so they are limited). Which one should I get!? 

I love the floral shoes but are they too much if I have a veil with a few flowers in it and with my reception floral hair piece? (I guess I could skip that one if needed). 

Would adore your opinion!

Re: Floral Heels with Short Lace Dress for Winter Wedding?

• Options
    It depends on what look you are going for.  The second shoe is the closest to the original one you loved.  The floral one would be super cute, but would make it a bit more casual looking.  I don't think you could go wrong with either, but one is more formal and one is more casual. :-)
    Two Drifters Off To See The World...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_floral-heels-short-lace-dress-winter-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:c5cd8fd1-f24c-47c1-b8ba-178e37e16983Post:b6ee9a6f-d0c7-493b-bd97-912e9fec9902">Re: Floral Heels with Short Lace Dress for Winter Wedding?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks!! I think you are right. However much I adore the floral shoe, I'm already going a bit off the beaten path by wearing a shorter dress and I definitely want it to be more classy than casual.  <strong>Do you think the last pair - all white - is just way too boring?</strong> 
    Posted by ethicalbella[/QUOTE]
    That depends on your taste. They're boring to me, but I like lots of color & statement jewelry, so I may not be the best opinion! <div>
    </div><div>I'm thinking, though, that if you wanted to wear a floral patterned shoe, you would probably not be satisfied with a solid white shoe. </div><div>
    </div><div>I don't know what your price range is, but Beyond Skin (UK based) has beautiful vegan heels in all different patterns. Here is the <a href="http://www.beyondskin.co.uk/boutique-range/high-heels/cat_12.html" target="_blank">LINK</a> to their heels section. They have a US $ option, so I'm guessing they ship to the US. Good luck!</div>
  • Options
    Thanks!! I think you are right. However much I adore the floral shoe, I'm already going a bit off the beaten path by wearing a shorter dress and I definitely want it to be more classy than casual. 
    Do you think the last pair - all white - is just way too boring? 

• Options
    I love the second tan pair. Beautiful shoes! =)
  • Options
    To me, its the pattern that makes it a bit more casual. If you go with a solid color shoe, like a satin blue or red, then I think you'll get your pop of color without it looking casual.
    Two Drifters Off To See The World...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards