Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Dress Fitting

I just had my first dress fitting and am getting a combination bustle. It has a ballgown bustle on the bottom and a one point with the top layer. (It was too heavy to do a single one point). What do you all think? Do you think there is too much ribbon showing on the corset? I have been trying to lose weight and have been excerising.

I also added a slip underneath. It took a while to find one that wasn't too full so I ended up wih a slip for a mermaid dress underneath. Does it look to full?

BTW the dress is Mori Lee in 2105.

Re: Dress Fitting

• Options
    We have the same dress!  I think it looks awesome on you, not too full.  I think the amount of riboon is perfect.  Is your dress ivory?  I'm ordering mine in ivory.  I like the way the bustle is, I'll have to remember that for when it's time to have mine added.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes it's Ivory. I can't wait for the fiance to see and I can't wait to see the final fitting.

Are you doing a summer wedding? Cause if you are... it might be too warm to add a slip/petticoat underneath.
  • Options
    I bet you're excited.  Your wedding is so close! 
    I'm getting married 7/31, so it will definitely be warm out.  I haven't tried it on without a slip, so I wasn't sure if it would look right.  I guess I will see when it comes in.  I'll be ordering it next month.  How long did it take for yours to come in? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think it looks great, and I don't think you have to miuch ribbon showing. 
  • Options
    Your dress looks beautiful and it doesn't look too full.
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    just gorgeous! don't have to change anything!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards