Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Clothingtalks.com

Has anyone bought or does anyone know anything about this website?  I found the dress I want at a huge discount on this site but I am leary of purchasing when I know nothing about the site.  Any help or feedback would help..Thanks

Re: Clothingtalks.com

• Options
    A friend of mine just recieved her dress from this site.. it is FLAWLESS! I just ordered 3 dresses for less than the price of 1, just so I can try them on. Just so you know shipping is pretty expensive. 
  • Options
    jrbcartrettejrbcartrette member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    would you be willing to post a pig of the actual dress you received? the dress i want is only a 3rd of the cost on this site but I'm terrified that it will not be as nice as the one i tried on.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_clothingtalkscom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:cdfff39f-b985-4a14-b866-793ff121548bPost:870cc8e9-e3c9-4042-aa12-6e7c51e84a12">Re: Clothingtalks.com</a>:
    [QUOTE]A friend of mine just recieved her dress from this site.. it is FLAWLESS! I just ordered 3 dresses for less than the price of 1, just so I can try them on. Just so you know shipping is pretty expensive. 
    Posted by hittme29[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    I'm getting married in September and ordered my five bridesmaids dresses and the mother of the bride dress from this site!  They are absolutely beautiful.  The customer service on this website is unparalleled.  You order your size but then you give your specific measurements.  EACH dress is made to your specific body.  I even was able to change the size of one of the dresses because my daughter was losing weight!  Not a problem.  It was perfect.  All the dresses fit to a tee and you can tell they are all "custom made".  I even found by $1200 wedding dress on this site (for $299) and if I had seen it sooner may have tried it, since the bridesmaids dresses were so beautiful.  One of them suggested this site to me because she had ordered some dresses and was more than pleased with them.  She is very fashionable and picky but she doesn't pay full price for anything!  These dresses are very high quality for a fraction of the cost.  It took approximately 20 business days for them to make 5 bridesmaids dresses and the mother of the bride dress.  If I wasn't happy I could return them.  Where in the world does THAT happen???  Custom made dress returnable?!?!?  It doesn't.  Don't be afraid or intimidated by the price.  The dresses at the bridal salons come from China as well and the pay these prices and charge us 500% markup!!  Go for it!  You will not be sorry!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards