Attire & Accessories Forum

Post Your Wedding dress

2»

Re: Post Your Wedding dress

• this is a fun thread, thanks smugmug!  everyone's dresses are so beautiful!  big sigh.

happy weddings!

• image 117 Invited
    image 92 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 2 Can't find the mailbox!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_post-wedding-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:d006aaa9-c59a-4460-b477-23d55ab20022Post:0dbc52fc-6c5a-4b03-bc88-ea4d5c2c55de">Re: Post Your Wedding dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Post Your Wedding dress : Way off :-)   It's DB. 
    Posted by jemmini6[/QUOTE]

OK.  It's similar to the ones I mentioned.  I'm in love with MS Bernadette and it's a lot like it.  For some reason I keep looking over that one on DB, but it looks awesome on you. I think because they put it on a white mannequin to show the back which makes no sense?

And this is Deja vu, because we've talked about your dress before.  I'm dense.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • This is the sample - mine will be here in July!!

• jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_post-wedding-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:d006aaa9-c59a-4460-b477-23d55ab20022Post:3b62eab6-6de4-4694-b691-d810b5f252c3">Re: Post Your Wedding dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Post Your Wedding dress : OK.  It's similar to the ones I mentioned.  I'm in love with MS Bernadette and it's a lot like it.  For some reason I keep looking over that one on DB, but it looks awesome on you.<strong> I think because they put it on a white mannequin to show the back which makes no sense?</strong> And this is Deja vu, because we've talked about your dress before.  I'm dense.
    Posted by Wrkn925[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw it online too and I almost didn't even try it on because it wasn't what I was looking for (and the white mannequin totally doesn't do the back justice), but I saw it on another bride there and figured I'd give it a try.

I saw the MS one after I bought mine and I actually like the DB one better, because it's not as 'heavy' as the other one, if that makes sense and I really love how the sash looks with it.  And as a bonus it's also more than $1000 cheaper.  LOL.
    Anniversary
  • Essense of Australia

• Bltata- That's a beautiful dress!!  I think you should go for it! :o)
    Photobucket
  • Here's mine.

Lazaro 3018

Photobucket
  • Thank you ladies lovely dressesLaughing
  • Mine's in my signature
    BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket image Photobucket
  • Mine was Allure 8436, now retired.

• essence of australia:

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board