Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

does white suit match diamond white dress

My wedding dress is diamond white and my fiance is wearing white suit with silver vest. Will this match? Im worry that he would look to white next to me.

Re: does white suit match diamond white dress

• Options
    first off, i have to say i love white suits/tuxes. everyone always says they are tacky or out of style, its nice to see someone else who likes them. And the diamond white will be fine next to the white. no one will even notice. best of luck with all your wedding plans!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_does-white-suit-macth-diamond-white-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:d1f42a4e-d510-47e2-81bc-35311e665d11Post:60789d70-90ef-47dd-b5ad-85a4800dc5f6">Re: does white suit macth diamond white dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]first off, i have to say i love white suits/tuxes. everyone always says they are tacky or out of style, its nice to see someone else who likes them. And the diamond white will be fine next to the white. no one will even notice. best of luck with all your wedding plans!
    Posted by Stinalove44[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Thank you for your help...my wedding is 6 weeks from now and I was so worry about the color difference!!

</div>
  • Options
    No one will be able to tell the difference in person or in pictures; it'll look fine!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards