Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Are these knock off dress sites?

http://www.tataprice.com/taprice202828.html 

I posted in wedding woes on how my bridesmaid doesn't have a dress and my wedding is less than a month a way. The store messed up so now she needs a dress and I found these sites that offer rushes. 

She lives in St. Louis, MO and says there are about 10 stores there that have the dress. So this would just be a back up plan, but I don't know if the sites are safe. 

Also if anyone knows where I could find a red Da Vinci Bridesmaid 60012, please let me know. I tried Ebay and the Facebook Marketplace, but no luck. Are there any other sites that sell pre-owned dresses?

Re: Are these knock off dress sites?

• Options
    From the looks of the sites they don't seem to be very convincing.  I would definitely use the stores in her area first, especially if she already knows that about 10 stores in her area carry what she needs.

• Options
    Oncewed.com Recylcedbride.com sell used dresses. I'm not 100 sure about bridesmaid. Also check out eBay because I know a lot of girls don't want to keep their dress. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Dresslucky.com sell new bridal gowns with the most satisfying service and  the best quality products. It's convincing.
  • Options
    Go to netbride.com or pearlsplace.com They are both legit and great to work with! Both discounting dresses at great prices. They dont give discounts on Maggie Sottero dresses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards