New Hampshire
Options

Dress Pictures

Ok Ladies... I have uploaded a new photo gallery on my bio labeled running of the brides. You will see two other dresses that my team loved but I didn't. Please excuse the no make up and the very dark circles around my eyes. I had 1 hour of sleep before going to Boston and standing in the cold for 3 hours. It was SO much fun and such a great experience. I got a $3,000 dress for $699.00. It is so not what I thought I wanted but I absolutely love it!.

I do need some help though.... My dress is champagne so Hot pink and black are just not going to work. What other colors do you think go with champagne? It seems so crazy to me to change everything that I had been planning for the past 5 1/2 years just for a dress but I LOVE my dress.

Re: Dress Pictures

• Options
    edited December 2011
    very pretty!! congrats on the awesome find!
    My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  So pretty and what a bargin!  I think color wise, you could still do a really pretty shade of pink (just lighter) and then maybe gold or silver (or both!) and even a spring green could look nice as well.  I can totally picture it...Laughing
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    ninnypooperninnypooper member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful dress :)

I think you can still do pink and black, but do a pale pink instead of hot pink. You could throw in some gold as an accent with the pale pink and black. I think it'd look really nice! If you're think other colors all together, then I'd say you'd want warmer colors to compliment the champagne.

GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!!! I love how happy you look in the photo  :)  I ended up with a champagne dress (thinking I would always get diamond white) and I used fall colors.  Browns and  lighter pinks may work nicely.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love it!  That dress looks like it was meant for you!

I agree with the softer colors the other girls have recommended, but black goes with anything too... have fun with it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the great find!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your dress is beautiful!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That looked like so much fun. The dress you choose is perfect, you are going to be a beautiful bride. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards