Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Casual attire for the guys??

Hey! I am never really on here, but I am hitting a road block in my planning process! I need to find casual clothes for the guys. I want them to wear really light khaki slacks with white linen shirts, and I want FI to wear the same thing but a matching blazer. Where is the best place to find this and the best way to go about getting them? Should I get all the guy's sizes and just go buy them myself (if I can ever find a place that has them) or should I tell them to go get them? I have no idea.... any help would be greatly appreciated! TIA!

Re: Casual attire for the guys??

• Options
    What does your FI want to wear?
  • Options
    It would probably be much less hassle to have them find the outfits themselves.  Maybe you can hunt down the specific shirts and pants in a store, and see if they carry them online, so they can all order easily. 

And I agree with the PP- what does your FI want to do?  Or is he leaving it up to you?
  • Options
    I love bonobos pants. You should check them out-they are all custom made and really really nice. My fi has a couple of pairs. He also loves bowties, which could be cute for a casual wedding. Check out luminaclothing.com for bright seersucker and collaredgreens.com for causal silks. Really cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards